Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ISO file for wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nexusreaperrr

my iso file isnt being read correctly. All my game cube games popup as game cube and work fine. But when it reads my wii game it popped up as a gamecube game and wasnt reading it properly. When i try to load it say some no wii error and i have a blackscreen and my emulator wont close after that. Idk what to do or why it isnt recognizing it as a wii game. All my files are nkit.iso type files.
If you do not know why this is happening, I would suggest not converting your ISOs to NKit.

nexusreaperrr

(03-05-2020, 08:51 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you do not know why this is happening, I would suggest not converting your ISOs to NKit.

Thats just how they are i didnt convert them. I just dont know why it can recognize my gamecube games just fine but my wii game gets classifed under gamecube and then wont load properly thus freezing it all together.
(03-05-2020, 08:54 AM)nexusreaperrr Wrote: [ -> ]Thats just how they are i didnt convert them.

Piracy is against the forum rules.