Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mii File Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to go ahead and transfer my miis from dolphin to my Wii but the thing is that I can't find it. I tried looking in "Dolphin-x64\User\Wii\shared2\menu\FaceLib\RFL_DB.dat" but when I tried to open the file with many other programs it wouldn't work. If I"m not wrong you, should be able to find many other files within that one file. Can someone help me find it or at least tell me a program it will work in so that way I can copy and paste my Mii files from dolphin and put it in the "HACA" part of my sd card. Thx Heart
The Mii Channel lets you transfer Miis to your Wii Remote. This might be easier than copying files around.
(03-02-2020, 11:11 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]The Mii Channel lets you transfer Miis to your Wii Remote. This might be easier than copying files around.

I just thought of that and I tried to connect wii remote but it wouldn't connect. So either I need to find a way to sync/connect my wii remote because I tried using bluetooth and other things and it doesn't work.