Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii controllers on a pc - do I need to install anything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

andyd

I tried connecting my controller using a bluetooth receiver last night but I wasn't able to do anything with the controller even though it connected (one light lit and the controller vibrated). Not sure if I'm supposed to doing something else beyond checking on the option to use "real" controllers
if it vibrated and the one light is on it means its ready to be used in dolphin

Obiously it wont do anything else on your computer but work in dolphin, if you wanna use it for general task like moving the cursor in your computer use a software called Glovepie, Google it Tongue and welcome to the forum.

and if it didn't work try downloading the latest Dolphin rev here http://www.mediafire.com/orleans
Am I supposed to be able to use the Wiimote in GameCube games?... cause I can't, no matter what I try. x_X
no, only programming your self a script for it on glovepie, and using the keyboard bindings in dolphin for the game cube controller.
But that wouldn't allow me to use the analog stick on the nunchuk :/
I'm gonna play Wii games with Wiimote too...I hope...Smile

andyd

Thanks Apostacious. I'll give it a try again this weekend and report back
Please report it.I'm waiting it.

Thanks.

From Turkey,with Love Big Grin
(12-18-2009, 05:52 PM)Hezkore Wrote: [ -> ]But that wouldn't allow me to use the analog stick on the nunchuk :/

yes it would, you can use the nunckuck and the wiimote toguetter to program your scripts, its awesome.
(12-18-2009, 09:51 PM)andyd Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Apostacious. I'll give it a try again this weekend and report back
no problem. Smile
(12-19-2009, 06:26 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]yes it would, you can use the nunckuck and the wiimote toguetter to program your scripts, its awesome.

If you just link the Nunchuk analog stick to a keyboard button, you'll miss the whole point of an analog stick, it'll either return 100% or 0% so you can't push it half way and get 50%
Pages: 1 2