Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bounding box cannot be enabled (The Conduit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bruurbscat

Heyo, I've been playing The Conduit for a while with the emulator. I decided to replay it and use the bounding box due to the extensive customization of the bounding box and use the mouse and keyboard instead. It plays well, however, even with the hack for disabling the bounding box being unchecked, the bounding box is still disabled.
Is there any way to fix this? Currently running the 5.0-11686 version of Dolphin.
What do you mean by "the extensive customization of the bounding box" and "the bounding box is still disabled"? Is there a feature in the game that you would expect to work that doesn't work? The Conduit isn't a game that uses the GPU's bounding box feature as far as I'm aware.

Bruurbscat

(02-26-2020, 06:11 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "the extensive customization of the bounding box" and "the bounding box is still disabled"? Is there a feature in the game that you would expect to work that doesn't work? The Conduit isn't a game that uses the GPU's bounding box feature as far as I'm aware.

By default, the bounding box is disabled through a hack, and since I noticed I was playing without it, I tried unchecking the hack for disabling the bounding box to see if it'd work. However, it does not.
The game has a native customization of the bounding box on the settings menu (its size, horizontals and verticals). I wanted to customize it to see if the game would play any better, however, with the bounding box disabled, doesn't really make a difference.
(02-27-2020, 03:17 PM)Bruurbscat Wrote: [ -> ]The game has a native customization of the bounding box on the settings menu (its size, horizontals and verticals). I wanted to customize it to see if the game would play any better, however, with the bounding box disabled, doesn't really make a difference.

The game's bounding box setting is completely unrelated to Dolphin's graphics setting which is called bounding box. The latter does not have any effect on The Conduit.

Bruurbscat

(02-27-2020, 11:44 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The game's bounding box setting is completely unrelated to Dolphin's graphics setting which is called bounding box. The latter does not have any effect on The Conduit.
Well, in that case, is there any fix to the issue?