Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Keyboard setup on MacbookAir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

drewwhite2020

I am trying to set up Dolphin on my mac. First off I am unable to ever download the latest version of the emulator, because it (obviously) won't let me download a Microsoft product onto my mac, which is needed to run the development versions. I am on version 5.0, and when I try to play a game, no keys respond. I have watched numerous tutorials on how to set up the keyboard, but none have been able to work. I believe when I select the input for the emulated Wiimote, the right input doesn't show up. The tutorials say that I need an input that says "Keyboard" (Or something like that) but that doesn't show up. Any help?
drewwhite2020 Wrote:it (obviously) won't let me download a Microsoft product onto my mac, which is needed to run the development versions.

We have builds available for Mac, the latest one at this time being 5.0-11686, so there's no need to rely on the Windows version. The latest versions only need updated Visual C++ runtimes if you're running Dolphin's Windows version on Windows. Try using the build in the link and see if that works any better.