Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Constant "question" crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game I'm running is Resident Evil 4, I haven't tested this in other games. The thing is that when I'm playing sometimes a question pops, meaning a rectangle with the title "question" and literally no text in that same rectangle, or option at all. Shortly after, the game, alongside dolphin, crashes completely and I have to restart everything.
How can I solve this?
By the way. if you have questions about that pop up I can try and screenshot it if you want.
Thank you all.
[attachment=18584]
The problem does occur with other games. That is an example of what happens. The top text says "question (not responding)", and the centre text says that "the application does not respond. If you wait, it is possible that the program responds again. Do you want to end this process?". If I wait, it does not get solved, likewise, the problem seems to occur within 5-10min of gameplay.
If anyone can help, I'll be glad to hear it.
Thank you.
This must be problem with Your graphic drivers. Reinstall newest drivers. To wipe out existing drivers You can use DDU tool.

I see no attachments.