Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex 3 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well In this game in rev 2195 with the dx9 plugin you can see the charactes but text is messup but in the new rev with the new dx9 plugin is the other way around text is all good but characters are all messup so if there is away aorund this help.

Ps.as shown in pic.
This should really go in the support forum...
Anyways with every Dolphin revision little changes are made. Sometimes they break things like in your case the characters. In my case, one newer build broke Kirby Air Ride's graphics. I don't know how to fix problems like these but try using random revs, like 4000-4600. I've found that r4460 works the best for me. Give them a try, but you can't really do anything else... play around with graphics settings?
(12-18-2009, 08:59 AM)a mad pigeon Wrote: [ -> ]This should really go in the support forum...
Anyways with every Dolphin revision little changes are made. Sometimes they break things like in your case the characters. In my case, one newer build broke Kirby Air Ride's graphics. I don't know how to fix problems like these but try using random revs, like 4000-4600. I've found that r4460 works the best for me. Give them a try, but you can't really do anything else... play around with graphics settings?

Is there a way to move it to the support forum cause i dont know how???
Uhh, it's fine here. So did you try using other builds yet?
(12-18-2009, 09:58 AM)a mad pigeon Wrote: [ -> ]Uhh, it's fine here. So did you try using other builds yet?

haven't been able do you now the oldes one that has the dx9 plugin workin on it cause i dont now and i can only use that plugin
I had no troubles running it on something like ~2200. although that was using OpenGL.
Try DolphinIL ithink it gonna slove this problim