Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Multi Disc Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jseementalz

I'm new to the forum and I have a question about multi disc games.

Is it possible to join 2 .iso files into 1 like you would with psx .cue to .m3u?

I'm using Openemu on Mac.  
I'm not sure how combining files using this "psx .cue to .m3u" works (assuming you don't mean simply creating an .m3u file while keeping the original files intact?), but for GameCube games, you can't combine the two ISO files into one file. You can however set up Dolphin to automatically switch between the two games when required. You can use .m3u files for this if you want to.

I don't know if those features are supported by OpenEmu, though. You would have to ask them, not us.

jseementalz

(02-23-2020, 06:18 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how combining files using this "psx .cue to .m3u" works (assuming you don't mean simply creating an .m3u file while keeping the original files intact?), but for GameCube games, you can't combine the two ISO files into one file. You can however set up Dolphin to automatically switch between the two games when required. You can use .m3u files for this if you want to.

I don't know if those features are supported by OpenEmu, though. You would have to ask them, not us.

Ok... thanks anyways.