Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Damaged memory card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dillon27

Hi recently I played windwaker on dolphin mobile and when I try to save my finished game it says that memory card a is broken, I have a savestate where I need to save if I have to get rid of the savestate I will lose all progress so I need a fix that I can do in the savestate or without losing it
Using savestates will sometimes break ingame saves, there is nothing you can do except keep using savestates and hope they don't break or start over afaik.
Load from your latest regular normal save once again.

When making a save state, make sure you make the save state AFTER you made a regular save on the GameCube Memory card. It might be a good idea to immediately make a save state after each regular regular save, if you plan on using them a lot.

If you want to continue from your save state... Pray that Dolphin won't break your save states with each new update or just don't update Dolphin at all... But that's probably not a great idea on the long term....