Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A_Retro_Guy_Lmao

Hello there, Sorry to bother your time but I'm currently dealing with an issue with Dolphin. I'll explain the issue first. I was planning to update Dolphin to the latest Version (Not sure which version it was maybe Version 5.0-11669 Dev Build) After I was done downloading I got got this Message "The Code execution cannot proceed because VRUNTIME140_1.dll was not Found Reinstalling the Program May fix this problem." I've reinstalled Dolphin when that screen came up but I still got the same message. I checked System 64 On my computer and it was there. I'm confused right now so if Anyone can help me with this it'll be great.
Please see our FAQ about the matter: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#progra...is-missing

Quote:Dolphin now uses Visual Studio C++ 2019 for Windows compiling. Windows x86-64 users must have the latest x64 Visual C++ 2015, 2017, and 2019 runtime installed in order to use Dolphin. If you ever encounter a MSVCP__.dll or vcruntime__.dll error, please download the latest Visual C++ runtime version from Microsoft's website (direct link).

Also, remember to extract Dolphin's files from the archive to a folder on your computer instead of running Dolphin directly from inside the archive.