Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "save folder not in right region of memory card"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

irrulbon

Hi, (the pictures are numbered according to the descriptions of the imgur photos https://imgur.com/a/GEd6cKf )

I was playing The legend of Zelda : Windwaker and my computer was experiencing issues so i saved my game and restarted my computer, when it ended I launched dolphin emu (version 5.0) and pressed open then it opened the selection screen then i pressed the file (all just fine) and when i launch the file i get this error message:

image number 1 in the imgur link

it says (it's in french i'll translate it)

"Le fichier GCI de sauvegarde n'a pas été chargé car ce n'est pas la bonne région de lea carte mémoire
C:/Users/<my name>/Documents Emulator/GC/USA/Card A//01-GZLE-gczelda.gci"

witch translates to
"The backup GCI file was not loaded because it is not the correct region of the memory card
C:/Users/<my name>/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/GC/USA/Card A//01-GZLE-gczelda.gci
"

i went to the specified location and the file exists
(image 2 in the imgur link)

when i close the notification the game launches correctly but my save file wont exist i'm worried my file is corrupted,

thanks in advance Big Grin
Make sure you have read/write permission for the Dolphin Emulator folder that is located in C:/Users/<your username>/Documents/Dolphin Emulator

Also, update to the latest dev build of Dolphin, it has many bugfixes and optimizations

irrulbon

(02-12-2020, 10:49 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have read/write permission for the Dolphin Emulator folder that is located in C:/Users/<your username>/Documents/Dolphin Emulator

Also, update to the latest dev build of Dolphin, it has many bugfixes and optimizations

thanks for the answer but my problem is still not resolved i checked both and still not work i also tried reinstalling but same problem
(sorry for the late response i was on vacation)