Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

+SAM+

Hi, new to Dolphin here and I have a few questions.

Firstly, how will it run on my computer? I have a fairly decent spec:

AMD Phenom II x4 3.02 GHZ quad core processor.
ATi Radeon HD4850 512 mb gfx
4 gig ram
etc.

The other questions regards controllers.
Without getting adapters or whatever to use the Wii mote, can I just use the mouse or something?
And what about guitar controllers? How do they work out? Huh

Thanks!

Sam Tongue
Without getting adapters or whatever to use the Wii mote, can I just use the mouse or something?

No,of course...

And what about guitar controllers? How do they work out?

Keyboard men...Like;

Yellow-Z key
plectrum(or something like this,open Google translation and write ''pena'' in Turkish)-TAB key
Blue- V key bla bla bla...

But first question,i dont know it...Sorru Wink
(12-18-2009, 04:12 AM)+SAM+ Wrote: [ -> ]Without getting adapters or whatever to use the Wii mote, can I just use the mouse or something?
And what about guitar controllers? How do they work out? Huh
Mmmm....You can set the configuration in Wiimote plugin configuration. If you set Extensions to none: In button mapping you can set the buttons to the keyboard.
For Guitar Hero. Set extensions to Guitat Hero then in button mapping you can set the buttons
It should be able to emulate most things just fine with any video settings using DX9, full speed 60fps. With the exception of Wii games, they are likely to go under 60fps like they do to me, around 40fps. We have nearly the same performing processors and Dolphin is heavily reliant on CPU power, but it could run a bit faster on your Phenom. BTW nice PC!