Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Legend of zelda skyward sword keyboard setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Killer rex

So I'm not sure if I'm in the right place so correct me if I'm wrong
Anyway soooo I'm very new to dolphin and I need help on setting up a wiimote keyboard thing cuz i dont have any controllers and dont really want to buy any and i would appreciate it if it didnt use the mouse cuz...that also has a small problem
And thank you
Skyward Sword isn't really playable with only a keyboard.

Killer rex

(01-28-2020, 12:46 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Skyward Sword isn't really playable with only a keyboard.

Amazing.
(01-28-2020, 02:38 AM)Killer rex Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing.

I play It with a PC Joystick, but i have Like 4 different joystick profiles to play it
If you want to play it on a keyboard (which I absolutely don't recommend due the complexity of the MotionPlus, get at least a controller, or preferable a controller with a gyro-sensor) you should at the very least use a mouse with it, you are really going to need one for all the swinging you will be doing with the mouse.

Personally... I can barely play with just only a keyboard. Even if I don't need the Mouse's cursor, at least I can use it's buttons with ease. Controller or Mouse + Keyboard is the way too go.
Nothing is stopping you from using only a keyboard. Open the emulated Wii Remote configuration and map the various actions to your preferences.