Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Skip EFB Access from CPU" hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just came here to try make Dolphin's workers put a "skip EFB Access from cpu" hotkey, so when I play games Like Super mario Galaxy or Tloz Skyward Sword I don't have to change It from the graphic settings, and I think It would help a lot of people.
If I wrote something wrong, i apologize, I'm from Chile, so I am Not an English Profesional speaker n.n
There are individual game configs built into dolphin that will automatically change the setting for you on games that need it.
(01-21-2020, 03:09 AM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]There are individual game configs built into dolphin that will automatically change the setting for you on games that need it.

I know, but that's not what I mean. In Tloz Skyward Sword I play with 720p and 60fps, but when I disable Skip EFB Access the fps go down. I want that in the Hotkeys settings the Skip EFB Access can Be putted as one of the Graphics Hotkeys