Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No More Heroes 2 Clothing, NPC, and Etc Textures 4x Upscale (Plus Shirt template)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

amars464

I've been playing through No More Heroes 2 with the wonderful custom texture pack from this thread. The only thing that bugged me was that I didn't like the look of Travis' jacket, and it didn't update any of the other clothing in the game. So I took it upon myself to upscale the default jacket and all of the clothing that can be purchased from the shop. After doing that I decided that there were a few other things worth giving a facelift as well. I ended up running through a really fast 2nd playthrough of the game so that I would be able to also upscale all enemy textures (including the unique ones from revenge missions), refill items, some more stuff around Travis' room, Airport 51 and its shop keep, the guy that gives you odd jobs, Takashi Miike, and the beam katana hilts. Feel free to check out the sample images, and grab it up if you like them! I'm offering three ways to get them. The first is just the clothing upscales that I originally did, the second is just all of the additional things I upscaled on my 2nd playthrough, and the third option contains both. So pick and choose what you'd like to include!

Option 1 - Clothes only
Sample Gallery
Download(GDrive)

Option 2 - Enemies, NPCs, Items, Katana hilts
Sample Gallery
Download

Option 3 - Everything
Download

As a little added bonus, I've attached a template for creating custom T-shirts! If you maintain the file name, it will replace Band Shirt 1. The front of the shirt is the left half of it, and the back side is the right.
[Image: pFMquEc.png]
Get it here!