Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DDR Mario Mix: Dance Mat not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PenkoDiz

I just got a Dance mat for Wii and Gamecube, and I hooked it to my PC using Dolphin but it doesn't detect it. My mat doesn't connect via USB, it's supposed to connect into the controller slot in both Wii and Gamecube. No matter how I set it up, the mat simply doesn't detect my inputs so I can't even configure the controls after I plug it into my adapter.
My adapter can detect all my controllers but can't detect the dancepad, I also tested the dance pad on my Wii and it worked perfectly.
Help?
What adapter are you using? I don't think it's as simple as plugging it in and it magically works.
If your dancepad isn't detected by your adapter, then Dolphin likely can't see it either.

PenkoDiz

(01-18-2020, 12:47 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What adapter are you using? I don't think it's as simple as plugging it in and it magically works.

(01-20-2020, 07:32 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]If your dancepad isn't detected by your adapter, then Dolphin likely can't see it either.

I'm using a Hyperlink adapter! I don't think the adapter detects the dance pad... I'm currently trying to get Nintendont working on my Wii until I can see how to fix that.