Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 32:9 AR/Gecko Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i was hoping someone would be able to figure out AR/Gecko code for 32:9 aspect ratio for the following games:

Preferred:

Sims 2 Castaway(WII)
Pikmin 2
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Zelda Skyward Sword

Less Important:

Animal Crossing
Metroid Games
Spyro Games

32:9 Aspect ratio codes or a code to disable the clipping/culling using the widescreen hack
I wish i could do this myself, but i have no idea how to, there dont seem to be youtube videos or tutorials on how to learn to do this anywhere i look.

I appreciate any help! ive checked the Widescreen Development Topic but the only codes ive found are 48:9 16:9 and 21:9

DingoPolice

(01-09-2020, 09:09 AM)Entergroot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i was hoping someone would be able to figure out AR/Gecko code for 32:9 aspect ratio for the following games:

Preferred:

Sims 2 Castaway(WII)
Pikmin 2
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Zelda Skyward Sword

Less Important:

Animal Crossing
Metroid Games
Spyro Games

32:9 Aspect ratio codes or a code to disable the clipping/culling using the widescreen hack
I wish i could do this myself, but i have no idea how to, there dont seem to be youtube videos or tutorials on how to learn to do this anywhere i look.

I appreciate any help! ive checked the Widescreen Development Topic but the only codes ive found are 48:9 16:9 and 21:9

Hey Bud let me know if you find anymore info; I too can only find 21:9 and 48:9 aspect ratio hacks, but I'm mostly looking for need for speed game hacks. I've posted on reddit and will keep looking around for 32:9 and let you know if I find any good info.

I don't know how it works for other games, but I have need for speed underground 2 running with the 48:9 hack and it looks like it's actually proportional for my screen, but I can only get 30+ FPS at like 1080-1440P res. (I guess I'm viewing the 32:9, but it's still rending the rest of the 48:9 I can't see that isn't culled).
(01-26-2021, 03:16 PM)DingoPolice Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bud let me know if you find anymore info; I too can only find 21:9 and 48:9 aspect ratio hacks, but I'm mostly looking for need for speed game hacks. I've posted on reddit and will keep looking around for 32:9 and let you know if I find any good info.

I don't know how it works for other games, but I have need for speed underground 2 running with the 48:9 hack and it looks like it's actually proportional for my screen, but I can only get 30+ FPS at like 1080-1440P res. (I guess I'm viewing the 32:9, but it's still rending the rest of the 48:9 I can't see that isn't culled).

Yeah havent had any luck, seems nobody really is around who does this anymore
Hey, I saw you made a 32:9 Animal Crossing AR code right?

What may that might be?