Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Everything worked fine.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Crawf2020

Until I started playing with the graphics settings. Just changed the resolution output to experiment. When I changed it back, strange glitches started happening on all the games (one stage on Sonic adventure 2 won’t loads at all) and randomframe rate drops .

Like I say everything seemed to be working fine to begin with . So can’t see how it could be a hardware issue
(01-03-2020, 09:38 PM)Crawf2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Until I started playing with the graphics settings. Just changed the resolution output to experiment. When I changed it back, strange glitches started happening on all the games (one stage on Sonic adventure 2 won’t loads at all) and randomframe rate drops .

Like I say everything seemed to be working fine to begin with . So can’t see how it could be a hardware issue

Delete your Dolphin Emulator folder in "C:\Users\%user%\Documents" and try again. This will remove any Wii save games you have but will also reset all other settings.