Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Weird graphical sonic bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

UnknownKakarot

So basically the game is working fine, running at 60fps and the only issue I'm having is with Sonic. I get a weird texture like thing coming off him and he's the only character/thing in the game that I've seen with this problem. I have no idea how to fix it, could you help?

[Image: NffNSBF.png]
Have you confirmed that this happens in official Dolphin too? Otherwise you have to ask in the Ishiiruka thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...om-version

UnknownKakarot

I haven't confirmed it, my bad.
I don't get the same issue in Ishiiruka (specifically Faster Melee 5.9 Beta, the latest version), have you verified that the dump isn't corrupted? Dual-layer games like Brawl are a pain to dump, I don't know how many times I had to dump it before I got a working dump.
I think this is a cached display list issue, reminds me of old bugs related to that. If Ishiiruka has an option like that, I suggest you turn it off. Anyway, this doesn't happen in master. If you need more assistance go ask in the Ishiiruka thread.