Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Yellow Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thorax

Hello there. I'm brand new and would love to start using Dolphin, but unfortunately, I've ran into a problem. I've ripped the games off the disks from the Wii and have the images on my computer. Now, I load up Dolphin, select the game I want to play, and then it goes to a yellow screen. That's it. It plays the music for the game, but the screen just stays yellow.
Mm....Look the video plugin you are using try using D3D Video Plugin.
You graphics card doesn't support OGL 2.1 ( and if it does , update your drivers )

And try D3D plugin

Thorax

(12-16-2009, 10:41 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]You graphics card doesn't support OGL 2.1 ( and if it does , update your drivers )

And try D3D plugin

Where can I get the pluggin?

Also, I'm not really sure how to check if my card supports OGL 2.1, I have a Nvidia GeForce 7800 Go.
Configuration. In plugins tab you can select it Graphics: There are 3 plugins. select D3D plugin.
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us update your drivers here , if the problem persist , your card just supports OGL 2.0