Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin not responding at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

onaquest01

When I try to open Dolphin, the application does not respond. It gives me a message 'unknown entry type 6' before opening and then not responding. I recently followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dktfKJwVBo on how to use the Wiimmfi patcher on Dolphin. I'm unsure as to whether I may have misplaced a file or if I messed up a certain directory or what. Additionally, when I attempt to open an ISO or WAD by moving the file over to the Dolphin shortcut, I get an 'unexpected parameter' error. Is there any way out of this or was something patched or?
Try updating to a development version of Dolphin.

onaquest01

(12-27-2019, 03:41 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Try updating to a development version of Dolphin.

I tried this but for whatever reason it thinks my controllers (even the keyboard+mouse!) are disconnected and I can't do anything in the game.
UPDATE: This is no longer an issue

onaquest01

(12-27-2019, 03:55 AM)onaquest01 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this but for whatever reason it thinks my controllers (even the keyboard+mouse!) are disconnected and I can't do anything in the game.

Update: This is no longer an issue
(didn't mean to double post oops)