Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Super Mario Bros problem need help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, got the game finally, New Super Mario Bros Wii, played a couple hours on my wii, and now I tried it on Dolphin, but I have some speed problems:
first tried on rev 4525 from dolphin's site, it ran perfectly, stable 60 fps, but wouldn't pass the menus, it just refuses to load after I select the 1 player option, I can still see the background moving and hear the music, but nothing more. Then I tried rev 4696 from WhiteZero, and when I went to the menus it was already 20 - 25 fps, but it started the game, but low fps all the time. Im using DX plugin, OpenGL is quite the same thing... Does this have a fix? Or perhaps a build where I can get into the game and have speed? thanks in advance!

EDIT: Im searching on the source to see what revision made the game run, to help me understand why the speed is lower on newer ones, It`s strange, it should work on 4525... No reason... ANy tips??
Duh, look up an "official" thread in General Discussion >_>