Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote connection issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FacebookFighter

Hi, I just got the Mayflash dolphin bar for christmas and I'm having trouble trying to get the controller to work.

I've been able to sync my controller to the motion bar but have been unsuccesful in getting it to work in dolphin.

When I hit refresh, my controller vibrates but that's about it

Dejv311

(12-26-2019, 04:28 AM)FacebookFighter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just got the Mayflash dolphin bar for christmas and I'm having trouble trying to get the controller to work.

I've been able to sync my controller to the motion bar but have been unsuccesful in getting it to work in dolphin.

I have exactly the same problem, controller vibrates, but keeps flashing all four lights until it timeouts, if you check the "continuous scanning" option, it vibrates every now and then… I tried reconnecting and repairing the controller many times with no difference… I also tried two different Wii motes (plus)… I would really appreciate if someone with more experience had a look into this… Thanks

mcsaros

(12-26-2019, 04:28 AM)FacebookFighter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just got the Mayflash dolphin bar for christmas and I'm having trouble trying to get the controller to work.

Having pretty much the same issue. Did you get anywhere?