Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Great FPS but huge problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've recently got Dolphin and Sonic Unleashed PAL version. I've been able to play it for a while, eventhough I didn't play through any of the stages. My problem resides on the simple fact that my game, starts off well, displays a controller error, normal for me,usually at 20-30-40 fps's, then just goes insane, reacing over 200fps's but no image display.

If anyone knows how to solve this or if the solution has already been posted, please give me the link. If anyone also knows how to play games simply using the keyboard, in Dolphin, please I'd like to know how to.

Thanks in advance.

System specs:
CPU: Intel Dual Core T3200 @ 2.00GHZ
GPU: nVidia GeForce 9300M GS 256MB DDR2 at 512MB due to RAM
RAM: 4GB DDR2
use the KB/360 pad plugin or configure your wii mote settings.
(12-16-2009, 05:51 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]use the KB/360 pad plugin or configure your wii mote settings.

The part of the KB/360 part I understand and doesn't work...But Wiimote settings? Can you explain that abit better?

Okay, I got what you mean now, but still doesn't work. Only button working is the accual home button
(12-16-2009, 06:46 AM)2side Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2009, 05:51 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]use the KB/360 pad plugin or configure your wii mote settings.

The part of the KB/360 part I understand and doesn't work...But Wiimote settings? Can you explain that abit better?

Okay, I got what you mean now, but still doesn't work. Only button working is the accual home button
Mmm....In Wiimote plugin configuration button, you can set the extensions, connect Real Wiimote or configure yourself the controls to play with the keyboard and the mouse...Mm....To use the keyboard in the Wiimote set extensions to NONE.
(12-16-2009, 07:05 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2009, 06:46 AM)2side Wrote: [ -> ]

Mmm....In Wiimote plugin configuration button, you can set the extensions, connect Real Wiimote or configure yourself the controls to play with the keyboard and the mouse...Mm....To use the keyboard in the Wiimote set extensions to NONE.

It is by default, but doesn't work. Maybe if someone can post a picture on how to make it work with keyboard+how to map
what rev are you using?
(12-16-2009, 02:32 PM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]what rev are you using?

Latest one
make sure the that "wiimote input active" is checked
(12-17-2009, 02:17 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]make sure the that "wiimote input active" is checked

It is and it was all the time and still nothing
Problem update: keys work in main-menu but not in the game itself
go to options (ingame) and change the controller settings (gamecube controller, etc......).
Pages: 1 2