Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Transparent Strip in Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While running Dolphin, I notice a kind of transparent strip that is passing horizontally, what would it be? can you solve it?

ps: Sorry for my english, i'am not a native speaker.
Which games is this happening in?

Are you using the latest development build of Dolphin?
(12-16-2019, 02:35 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Which games is this happening in?

Are you using the latest development build of Dolphin?

[color=#222222]Appears in all games. It is a transparent band that goes from top to bottom. I think it must have something to do with monitor refresh frequency. But it's only in Dolphin.

It doesn't bother much, but if you can remove it would be better.

Yes, I use the latest build.
[/color]
Are you just doing a bad job of explaining screen tearing? You should be able to find a video illustrating it really easily by googling screen tearing. If that's the problem you're seeing, you can fix it by enabling Vsync in Dolphin's settings.
(12-16-2019, 04:20 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you just doing a bad job of explaining screen tearing? You should be able to find a video illustrating it really easily by googling screen tearing. If that's the problem you're seeing, you can fix it by enabling Vsync in Dolphin's settings.

[color=#222222][color=#222222]I activated V-sync and resolved. Next time I will try to explain better. Thank you.[/color]

[/color]