Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 'Question' tab when saving a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guillesahu07

Hi. Yesterday, when I was saving my progress in Animal Crossing City Folk (Spanish) a tab with the name of 'Question' (Pregunta in my language) appeared and got my emulator stuck. When I entered the game again, my progress wasn't saved. Today, I played again and, when I was saving the game, the same thing happened and my proggress lost. How could I solve this?[img][Image: 950a2a896c2af8f0caabce25536ac494o.jpg][/img]
It looks like that tab is the "The Program is Not Responding tab"... if it possible your harddrive is full or something? Something is having a problem with saving.

Assuming that's not the problem, can you enable all logs (View/Log Configuration) and set them to "Info". Because Dolphin is crashing, you will want to output to file in the Log Configuration page as well. The logs should be dumped into My Documents/Dolphin Emulator/ in... Dumps or Logs? I'm not on my computer right now, so I don't know for sure.

Anyway, if we get the logs when it crashes, it should help us determine why it is crashing and be able to fix it.