Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hooking up the WII Remote to a Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP !!!!
Just need to get the WII Remote to be recognized by my computer and I will have this thing all set up.
However it is not working at all.
My computer does recognize the WII Remote, and I am following all the instructions to the letter, but things are not working.
1. First off when it find the WII remote it makes my Gamepad that is in my USB slot vibrate. So I am assuming it is finding the WII Remote to trigger
the Gamepad vibration ( I am trying to figure out how to stop this)
2. Even though it is doing this, it is not finding my WII remote. I click on the buttons and nothing happens. If I press start or "A" or "B" it does nothing.
3. When I bring up the controller menu it shows my other devices, like my joystick, Gamepad, keyboard, etc, etc... However my WII remote is not listed.
I have tried Real, Hybrid, and Emulated remote settings... Nothing seems to work.
It seems to find it when I press the two buttons, and hit refresh. But all I can get is the Gamepad to vibrate, and nothing from the WII Remote.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Given you are attempting USB bluetooth passthrough. First step is to make sure you have your bluetooth being recognized in device manager and zadig. Second is to use zadig. Third is to set the settings in dolphin to bluetooth passthrough and then start a game and sync the controller.
Maybe try 11225 as it pertains to wiimote. I wont be trying it out for up to a week.
Thank you Bloody Bonzia for the help.
Yes my computer does recognize my WII remote. It is listed in my device manager on my computer.
Please excuse the ignorance of a newby here, but just how do I set my Dolphin for Bluetooth Passthrough.
I have checked the options in Dolphin, and can not find that option.
And what is 11225 that you mention? Thanks again for the help.