Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Missing input option on classic controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Puddlemuddle

I want to play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. In the Forum it's listed as fully functional, but I ran into an issue: There's an input missing in the classic controller setup.

In order to transform in the game, and to switch characters during the story in order to progress, you need to press down the right control stick, however, there's no option to configure this input, thus making progression in the game virtually impossible. The same issue is with the Gamecube controller, which I also tried. I want to know if that's a bug, I'm just blind, or if it's actually missing.
It isn't possible to press down any control stick on either a GameCube controller or a Classic Controller. If you're looking up the controls online, make sure you're looking at the Wii controls and not the PlayStation 2 controls.

Puddlemuddle

(11-16-2019, 05:41 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't possible to press down any control stick on either a GameCube controller or a Classic Controller. If you're looking up the controls online, make you're looking at the Wii controls and not the PlayStation 2 controls.

I take everything back I was just too dump to read the controles, I thought you had to press the stick down, but in reality it was just a flick with the right stick. At least now I have my answer, I'm stupid.  Confused
Thanks for the answer tho