Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FYI possible bluetooth passthrough syncing problems on later versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started using Dolphin again after FINALLY getting around to soldering together my first USB bluetooth adapter. I grabbed the latest version of Dolphin being 11103. Managed to get it all working and this past week I have had off and played on it constantly a few times a day, each time having it sync right away. Yesterday after finishing Super Mario Galaxy, I decided to update my version just for the hell of it. I tried 11193 and started having problems with syncing. I managed to get it to work twice but both times were a pain; and then on the third attempt it seemed as though I could not get it to work at all. I then grabbed 11197 and could not get it to sync at all. I then went back to 11103 and it synced and is working great again. Im uncertain if there is an issue with the later versions, or if it is common to have an issue syncing to a newer version without starting the whole process from scratch with zadig and such.
Can you find the exact version when it stopped working?
Sorry, Ive been across country on a trip, and I have an issue of losing save data when updating versions. Kinda in the middle of Super Mario Galaxy 2 so I cannot do so at the moment.
The latest version of the development build of Dolphin is syncing perfectly. It must have been a few development builds that had an issue or something. I noticed one development build had work done on the wiimotes, so perhaps from there on the issue was fixed.