Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Not auto-updating anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue with updating Dolphin. Up to a few days ago it would shut down Dolphin and apply the update and auto-run after. Now I find that when I try to do it, it shuts
Dolphin down and does nothing. I have to now download and unzip it into my Dolphin folder manually. What could be wrong? It's as if the main .exe has a glitch or something.

Has anyone experienced a similar thing? I really loved it auto-updating. Especially when done multiple times per day. I thought that applying a new installation and over writing the old files
might fix it if it was a file other that the .exe that was at fault. Seem like it doesn't make any difference.

Using Windows 10 (Build 18362.418) 

Huh

Cheers,

There is a bug in the version of the updater that you have. Updating to 5.0-11195 or newer manually will fix it.
(11-12-2019, 07:51 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]There is a bug in the version of the updater that you have. Updating to 5.0-11195 or newer manually will fix it.

Thanks for fixing this. Appreciate it very much!  Big Grin