Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: -b command line option on windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this work anymore? When I run in "batch mode", dolphin runs in the background. I can hear sound, but I can't see the game or the application. When I close the batch file or terminal, dolphin doesn't stop. The only way I can shut dolphin down is to go to task manager.

I'm trying to launch dolphin games from steam using Steam Rom Manager. Was planning on using -e and -b options. Here's an example of the batch file:

Code:
"d:\Emulations\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe"  -b -e "D:\Emulations\Nintendo GameCube\Mario Kart Double Dash GameCube\Mario Kart Double Dash.iso"
Which version of Dolphin are you using? We recently made changes to this logic. Please try the latest development build if you are not already.

Using '-b' and '-e' is the appropriate way to use it now.
5.0-11102 running on Windows 10 Pro 1903. Yeah looks like PR #8437 tweaked some of the behavior of how batch works.
-b was broken when render to main was enabled from 5.0-10848 to 5.0-11129. Download 5.0-11132 or newer.
Thanks. That fixed it.