Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't move cursor across the entire screen on 5.0-11103
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Roman

When playing Metroid Prime Trilogy on version 5.0-11103 x64, the center of screen is off. I can't seem to get it to go back to normal. I've tried looking at different forums on here and google searches but when I find one their dolphin settings is a complete different layout.

Here on some screenshots I posted on Imgur.

Thanks for all the help!  Heart

Also, when using PrimeHack, I don't have this problem. So right now I'm led to think that it's the actual dolphin emulator.
The Vertical Offset setting determines the center of where you can point, and Total Yaw and Total Pitch determine how far away from the center you can point.

Roman

(11-03-2019, 09:55 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The Vertical Offset setting determines the center of where you can point, and Total Yaw and Total Pitch determine how far away from the center you can point.

Oh my gosh you're a blessing! I feel dumb for how simple that was! Also, when increasing the yaw and pitch, to where it does fit the screen, is it supposed to increase the sensitivity?  
The Wii Remote has no concept of a "screen". The sensor bar just provides a point of reference.
Total Yaw/Pitch adjust the amount of rotation that the "Point" mappings produce.
Each game positions its "pointer" differently based on the point of reference and you'll need to adjust those settings to compensate.
Some games are vastly different from the "norm". e.g. Metroid Prime, Skyward Sword.

I wouldn't think of it as "sensitivity" but I guess you can if you want.
(11-03-2019, 09:55 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The Vertical Offset setting determines the center of where you can point, and Total Yaw and Total Pitch determine how far away from the center you can point.

OMG YOU ARE A LEGEND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HOURS HOW TO FIX THIS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Where are the total yaw and pitch located to adjust them? I'm running the latest stable build of dolphin on windows
Please see our rules against necroposting. For threads older than 6 months, we recommend users create new topics about their specific problems with Dolphin. This increases visibility for your question and helps others give quicker more accurate answers.