Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i have a bad emulation with Twilight princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, i just have a couple of questions about the emulation of ZTP and if this post is repeat and the problem its solved please forgive me, as you can see I'm new down here, well the problems that I'm having with the emulation of ZTP is that i have a pretty slow gameplay, and i don't know if my computer is good enough to run a wii emulator smoothly, i got like 20 - 30 fraps and in the city it get worst i really hope you can help me and if i am breaking some regulations as i told you before please forgive me
if by fraps you mean fps then 20 to 30 is very good full speed for this game on PAL version is 25 fps and NTSC im not sure but i think it's 30 fps

are you using DX9 cause you should be it's faster and what are your various other settings
Mm....I am using the Zelda TP Bloom hack and gives a bit of speed.
They say 30 FPS is the maximun in this game...Mm....cause it was made in that way.
no, is not what you think, is not that i have 30 fps all the time, it depends the place where i am located for example, in the house,i got a really good playability as well in the front of the house but when i got to the city, i got a creepy playability, i was wondering if you guys could help me with the problem i have
that's the same for almost everyone it's possible to get full speed in Twilight princess in the smaller areas, all of the temples and the first couple of times you enter Hyrule field but after you unlock more areas in the game then big places like Hyrule field, Faron woods and Castle town as well begin to lag try setting frameskipping to 1 when your in an area like that