Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes while connecting to Wiimmfi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am playing Mario Kart Wii via Wiimmfi for years now and recently I had to reset my PC and I needed to wait 7 days again before my console got verified. Now after 7 days, I tried to connect and Dolphin instantly crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Do you still have your wii nand in dolphin's wii folder? They also updated the patch for mkwii somewhat recently.
Which version of Dolphin are you using? If you use 5.0-stable, you need to update. We updated our patch and it now requires a feature that 5.0-stable didn't support yet. Here are some instructions on what to do to get it to work again if it crashes for you: https://forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.php...post702443
(10-25-2019, 10:10 PM)Leseratte10 Wrote: [ -> ]We updated our patch and it now requires a feature that 5.0-stable didn't support yet.

I'm just curious, but what feature is this?
(10-25-2019, 10:23 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious, but what feature is this?

I've sent you a private message with some more details.