Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Configuration not being Saved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Soremwar

Hello,

I was recently trying a game for the Wii on my Dolphin emulator, however something awkward happened everytime I modified some specific controller configuration.

The game I'm trying to play requires some Motion Plus emulation and after tampering with the configuration a little I managed to get the perfect combination. However everytime I changed:
  • Motion Controls - Total Yaw
  • Motion Controls - Total Pitch
  • Motion Controls - Tilt Velocity

The settings would go off a couple of minutes in game and everytime I opened the Wii control configuration.

This issue, however, doesn't seem to affect any of the buttons I have configured and save, and no matter how many times I save them, they always dissapear.

itsjustme

I dont know if you figured it out already because of how long the thread exists, but i was having the same issue when i realised that on "motion Input", the tab close to "motion stimulation" has an option of "total yaw". That option locks the maximum amount of "total yaw" and "total pitch" that you'll use on "motion stimulation". So if you increase its value to, idk 100, you'll be able to change the other values and they'll be saved when you close the settings.