Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't there be all options in Individual Game Settings ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RuiOrey

Just as the title says,my suggestion is that it would be nice to have the option to configure graphics, dsp and controller settings specifically for each game (in the "properties" tab) so that we don't have to change settings every time the game changes.

Thanks in advance
Mmm..That would be useful, maybe in future Revisions?
You could do this by copy-pasting your Dolphin folder, making a new copy for each game.
Other than that, there are already a few Game Specific options you can set when you right-click a game and choose Properties.
(12-14-2009, 11:03 AM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]You could do this by copy-pasting your Dolphin folder, making a new copy for each game.
Other than that, there are already a few Game Specific options you can set when you right-click a game and choose Properties.
Like: Enable Dual Core, Idle Skiping, Enable EFB Copy, XFB, Safe texture cache for each game?
yup that's what i do. I saved the dolphin.ini, dx9 and ogl ini's and pad/wiimote.ini's with the proper settings for all my games in their own folders and start the games with batch scripts that replace the settings with the proper settings for the game ^^

RuiOrey

(12-14-2009, 11:03 AM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]You could do this by copy-pasting your Dolphin folder, making a new copy for each game.

Yes that is what i already do. But would be perfect the other way.