Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cant save games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

n8rtw

Before describing my issue I want to point out that in typing the title it tried to guess my issue as "my account was hacked from Vietnam".... beautiful..

So the issue im having is that I cant save my games.. when I go to play pokemon colosseum for example, after I hit start at the menu it says "there is no save state in slot A so you wish to create one?" to which I select yes.. Then it tells me "The game cannot be saved" or something similar "do you wish to continue?" to which my answer is obviously: no

How do I fix this? there was an old thread I found related to this but it did not fix my issue as the suggested fix was to simply re-extract everything which didn't work for me..
I'm assuming you mean it says there's no memory card in slot A rather than save state? If so, make sure that you're pressing A to select Yes, not B.

n8rtw

(09-27-2019, 11:49 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming you mean it says there's no memory card in slot A rather than save state? If so, make sure that you're pressing A to select Yes, not B.

unfortunately I just realized ive been doing that like the idiot I am... sorry for th ID10T error guys... wow self.. just wow