Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty 3 audio problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a strange audio issue in CoD 3. The game runs fine otherwise, but the audio positioning is wrong. 
The sound direction seems to be off by about 90 degrees. I could be listening to a character in front of me, but the sound is coming from my right.

I've tried changing the DSP emulation engine and audio backend.
I've turned on speaker data and changed the speaker pan setting. It didn't do squat.

It only happens in this particular game and nowhere else.
Any tips?
Never got a reply Sad
What version of Dolphin is this happening in? Are you using the latest dev build of Dolphin? What are your computer specs?
(04-06-2020, 01:50 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Dolphin is this happening in? Are you using the latest dev build of Dolphin? What are your computer specs?
I was using the version that was current at the time I posted the thread. I haven't tried a more recent version since then, but I don't think anything has changed. My PC is good (3570K, 16 gig ram, 1060 gtx).
Do you have any idea why this is happening? All other Wii/GC games run great, so it's not due to performance.
Version number was 5.0-10841.
Yeah that's 7 months old, see if the new version helps