Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Bar not working with Development versions of Dolphin ? Edit: Fixed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running Dolphin version 5.0-10841 on my Windows 10 PC.

I've just taken delivery of a Mayflash Dolphin Bar.

The firmware is on the latest version V.09

The Dolphin Bar is set to mode 4

My Wii Remote is a Nintendo original with an attached Motion Plus

I press the Sync button on the Dolphin Bar then press the red Sync button under the battery compartment cover - all four blue LEDs on the Wii Remote flash for a while then the first one goes blue and steady - the blue Sync LED on the Dolphin Bar continues to flash for a few more seconds then goes steady.

In Dolphin I go into controllers - under Wii Remotes I have checked:

Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth adapter and Wii Remote 1 is set to Real Wii Remote

I also tried checking Continuous Scanning but on pressing Refresh I don't get any vibration from the Wii Remote.

If I load up a game no buttons are recognized.

I also tried selecting the Controllers option Passthrough a Bluetooth adapter

but in-game  it states than no usable Bluetooth USB was found

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks

Edit: I've now managed to get the Wii Remote working with the Dolphin Bar by using Stable Version 5.0 of Dolphin from three years ago.

Surely there's a way to get it working with one of the more Development versions? How do I do this?

Edit2: It's now working with version Development version 10879, so thanks to whoever fixed it! Big Grin

ggr

(08-22-2019, 12:38 AM)YellowWii Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running Dolphin version 5.0-10841 on my Windows 10 PC.

I've just taken delivery of a Mayflash Dolphin Bar.

The firmware is on the latest version V.09

The Dolphin Bar is set to mode 4

My Wii Remote is a Nintendo original with an attached Motion Plus

I press the Sync button on the Dolphin Bar then press the red Sync button under the battery compartment cover - all four blue LEDs on the Wii Remote flash for a while then the first one goes blue and steady - the blue Sync LED on the Dolphin Bar continues to flash for a few more seconds then goes steady.

In Dolphin I go into controllers - under Wii Remotes I have checked:

Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth adapter and Wii Remote 1 is set to Real Wii Remote

I also tried checking Continuous Scanning but on pressing Refresh I don't get any vibration from the Wii Remote.

If I load up a game no buttons are recognized.

I also tried selecting the Controllers option Passthrough a Bluetooth adapter

but in-game  it states than no usable Bluetooth USB was found

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks

Edit: I've now managed to get the Wii Remote working with the Dolphin Bar by using Stable Version 5.0 of Dolphin from three years ago.

Surely there's a way to get it working with one of the more Development versions? How do I do this?

Edit2: It's now working with version Development version 10879, so thanks to whoever fixed it! Big Grin
10879 doesnt work for me.

Anyone managed to get Dolphin Bar working with any other development versions?
Sorry - Fixed. Deleted config files and restarted