Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nunchuk Swing not readable to Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

onecreator

So I've run into a problem recently after playing No more Heroes with my personal copy, I have noticed while using my real Wii mote that it is only noticeable to Dolphin as EMULATED WII MOTE, which is fine, works fine, but the nunchuck SWING is not readable at all. I had to resort changing it to the left stick which hurts my wrists. Is there any way to get my nunchuck Swing readable to Dolphin? The left nunchuck stick and buttons work, just not the swing.

Also if anyone can help to get it to read as a real Wiimote that would be great.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
So are you saying that your real nunhuck swing isn't being detected, but if you configure an emulated one it does? If so, does the nunchuck work properly on a real wii? You also probably want to try the latest development version of dolphin.

onecreator

(08-09-2019, 08:39 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that your real nunhuck swing isn't being detected, but if you configure an emulated one it does? If so, does the nunchuck work properly on a real wii? You also probably want to try the latest development version of dolphin.
As emulated the Nunchuk swing doesn't work but for some reason, every other thing works, Wiimote works fine! I can't get the controller read as a real Wii mote either, and I can't get the swing read while emulated. I even went up to Gamestop to buy a real Wiimote.

I'll try downloading the most recent dolphin.

onecreator

(08-09-2019, 08:39 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that your real nunhuck swing isn't being detected, but if you configure an emulated one it does? If so, does the nunchuck work properly on a real wii? You also probably want to try the latest development version of dolphin.

Tried new versions, the same problem persists.
Show screenshots of your configuration in a recent version of Dolphin. Emulated swing works just fine in No More Heroes.

onecreator

(08-10-2019, 10:39 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Show screenshots of your configuration in a recent version of Dolphin. Emulated swing works just fine in No More Heroes.

Will do soon when I have computer access, sorry I didn't get your message I was at work.