Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perform Online System Update (error)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Techwizz

I click United States, then It shows `Connect to the internet and perform an online system update?` I click `Yes.` then `Update failed` `Could not download update information from Nintendo. Please check your internet connection and try again.` Is it not working because of Nintendo's WiFi shutting down? I'm in a loss, any help with resolving it would me appreciated. And yes, I'm connected to the internet, I'm posting this with the computer I'm trying to get it to work on.

-Thanks, Techwizz

BuildMyDolphin

Hey! Everyone seems to be getting this error. It seems like Nintendo killed the servers, which is quite unfortunate. Not really a way to get around this issue unless someone has an archive of all files uploaded to the Nintendo servers or whatever it is.
(03-20-2022, 08:02 AM)BuildMyDolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Not really a way to get around this issue unless someone has an archive of all files uploaded to the Nintendo servers or whatever it is.

Making such an archive available would be illegal. Per the forum rules, please don't suggest this.

Also, this topic is rather old. Whatever problem Techwizz was having in 2019 is not the same problem as the one we're dealing with right now. If you would like to discuss the current problem, please create a new topic.