Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stuck on select the system language screen (wii menu 4.3e)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the latest release today and did the online system update for the wii menu.
After that i tried the menu:
i go to tools-> load main menu 4.3e ,
then i get a message: press a to continue (yes at this point my controller still works)
after that it says select the system language and here my controller doesn't seems to work or the system hangs.

How do i get past this screen so i can acces the menu?

thx
If you're using a real Wii Remote, you need a sensor bar. If you're using an emulated Wii Remote, make sure that you mapped the Point action.
(08-05-2019, 07:40 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using a real Wii Remote, you need a sensor bar. If you're using an emulated Wii Remote, make sure that you mapped the Point action.

I know, i'm using the real wii remote with my dolphin bar.
Tis really weird it registers the press a button part , water that nothing. I don't even see any pointer on screen. 
(08-05-2019, 07:53 AM)darky2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I know, i'm using the real wii remote with my dolphin bar.
Tis really weird it registers the press a button part , water that nothing. I don't even see any pointer on screen. 

Is it a new DolphinBar, or an old one where the LEDs might have died? Does the pointer work in other Wii software?
(08-05-2019, 05:17 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a new DolphinBar, or an old one where the LEDs might have died? Does the pointer work in other Wii software?

grrr nevermind, i got it now.  it seemed i had to hold my wiimote further from my screen/dolphinbar.
Stupid me  Angry