Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Net Play good ping and low fps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found many kaillera server with ping under 60, but when i try to play with my friend " Tatsunoko vs Capcom " the fps drop to 15-20 in netplay, i run it in single + 80 fps.
Any one has explanation for this ?
thankx. Big Grin
You seem to use different options or your partner doesn't have required hardware.

cmccmc

Maybe because your going through the internet connecting and then nobody can be moving faster than the other so it has to slow you down.
(04-11-2009, 07:05 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to use different options or your partner doesn't have required hardware.
I use team view to set same option and we have same hardware :
E8400 @ 4.0 Ghz + GTX 285 .
Well, then it's Dolphin's fault.

cmccmc

This hasn't been tested on very many games so it's not going to be perfect.
I have tested Mario Kart and Naruto EX3, all game run at their half normal speed in net play.

P-A-I-N

Ive got the same problem, but with the Net Play where you connect directly per ip!
My friend has an open port and i can join, BUT it is running very, very, veeery slow!
We tried to play Super smash bro melee and in single player we've got like 60fps+, but over IP on Dolphin's Net Play we get fps from 5-20!

Is there a solution or a guess on how to fix it yet?
If so i'd appreciate your help!
Elsewhise... I guess we will have to wait Sad
with idle skipping too? Sad
Yeah , netplay it's slow Tongue