Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a very strange problem with the keyboard. I have looked through the forum but nobody seems to have the same problem.

I am a new user of Dolphin (build 4682) and so far i only tryed new super mario bros (Wii game).

The thing is that when i start the game the keyboard doesnt seem to work properly. The left,right,up,down dont seem to work properly. The up arrow key is for moving left and the down arrow key is for moving right. Why is that?? i am using the default wiimote settings (i didnt change anything)

If i try to change any of the settings in Wiimote (to reasign the keys - which otherwise in the settings look fine) then i cant eaven start the game because the mouse stops working and i cannot click - start game.

Please help. (and yes i do have the latest direct x updated). Otherwise im using win7 and a quadcore with 1gb ATI graphic card. The keyboard is USB not ps2.
Well....Maybe that error appears...because is a Recently game? :S
In other games like Mario Kart Wii, the control is changen up(left) down(right).
You can try using a PS2 controller instead the keyboard.

Rungis

(12-12-2009, 11:29 PM)frupy Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is that when i start the game the keyboard doesnt seem to work properly. The left,right,up,down dont seem to work properly. The up arrow key is for moving left and the down arrow key is for moving right. Why is that?? i am using the default wiimote settings (i didnt change anything)

Is the 'use sideways wiimote' option enabled?
Rungis no it is not.

The thing is that if i try to change anything in the wiimote settings "the mouse" stops working and therefore i cannot start the game at all since i cannot click with the mouse.

and if i try to change any of the settings i then get this error:ipc command disconnect: wiimote mulation is out of sync

And unfortunatelly i cannot use the ps2 keyboard...coz its usb.