Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: where you can see my SSBB replays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i updated my graphics driver and it's running a bit laggy at 59-60 FPS my question is where i can see my SSBB (super smash bros brawl) replays it's saved on the system but where is it?
They're saved in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl save data. If you want to go to the folder where it is, right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list and select Open Wii Save Folder. But the only way you can view the replays is by running Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
(07-22-2019, 01:58 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]They're saved in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl save data. If you want to go to the folder where it is, right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list and select Open Wii Save Folder. But the only way you can view the replays is by running Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

hello, i opened the .mod file and it's says that isn't possible to reproduce it is my replay got corrupted or something? do i need to make another??
The wc24pubk.mod file doesn't contain replay data. I would assume it's in collect.vff.

But like I said before, you can only open replays using Super Smash Bros. Brawl, not media players or such.
(07-22-2019, 02:13 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The wc24pubk.mod file doesn't contain replay data. I would assume it's in collect.vff.

But like I said before, you can only open replays using Super Smash Bros. Brawl, not media players or such.

thank you is there a way to emulate a sd card or it needs a real sd card?
(07-22-2019, 02:26 AM)Cherry44 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you is there a way to emulate a sd card or it needs a real sd card?

Yes, you can emulate an SD card. See https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...Card_Guide

Real SD cards are actually not supported (at least not on Windows, I'm not sure if there's some magic you can do on other OSes with having the OS not mount the file system).