Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 0 FPS Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

duybakhiast

Hi everyone, I'm having a Problem with Just Dance 3 in Dolphin Emulator (5.0-10636) Undecided . That is when I enter the game, everything works perfectly. After that (about 30 seconds), the game stop working, I still can hear the sound, but the game doesn't respond and no message shows up Huh . Do you guys have any ideas? Smile
Have you performed a Wii System Update on Dolphin? I believe this game requires certain things from it. Also, something about a couple of certificates (I think that they should be extracted from an actual Wii´s NAND dump).

duybakhiast

(07-19-2019, 09:03 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you performed a Wii System Update on Dolphin? I believe this game requires certain things from it. Also, something about a couple of certificates (I think that they should be extracted from an actual Wii´s NAND dump).

I updated Dolphin Emulator, but how to perform a Wii System Update on Dolphin?

duybakhiast

(07-19-2019, 09:03 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you performed a Wii System Update on Dolphin? I believe this game requires certain things from it. Also, something about a couple of certificates (I think that they should be extracted from an actual Wii´s NAND dump).

Nevermind, I downloaded Just Dance 3 Target Exclusive Edition and everything works fine, Thanks for replying! 
(07-19-2019, 11:12 AM)duybakhiast Wrote: [ -> ]I updated Dolphin Emulator, but how to perform a Wii System Update on Dolphin?

Use Tools > Perform Online System Update in the toolbar at the top of Dolphin.
Discussing piracy is against forum rules. bye.