Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote cursor won’t show up with real Wiimote and Bluetooth passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BoBarb120

I’m using version 5.0-10630 and I have my official Wiimote Plus recognized in Dolphin with Bluetooth passthrough. All the buttons and inputs work just fine in Metroid Prime Trilogy, but the cursor won’t show up when it gets to the file select menu. Wiimote works fine on my Wii U and I have the Wii U sensor bar in the same spot under my TV I always do with the Wii U turned on, and below TV option in the Dolphin settings.

I tried different distances, angles, tried top and bottom, even tried a “fix” that said to delete everything in the Wiimote config file except Source = 2 and MotionPlus = True or whatever. What else am I missing?
Boot your Wii U into Wii mode. If it's in Wii U mode, the sensor bar will be turned off if no Wii Remotes are connected to the Wii U or if the running software doesn't use the pointer functionality.

BoBarb120

That did the trick, thanks a bunch