Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote plugins and a bit bug...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, First of all I introduce myself, I'm a programmer, mid-level of C, I congratulate you're very good coder, you're doing a great job, I wanted to suggest a small bug in the plugin wiimote, the problem is presented by playing with the new super mario, after about 20 minutes I was doing tests with the game controller has started making a whistling sound from the speaker, LEDs are you crazy on and off without any order, and the motor of the vibrator began to spin wildly to a certain point when we heard a small explosion and a great stench of burning, the Wiimote did not work any more, now I know some things, the engine or the speaker or LEDs, are connected in series? because in this case the piece would find fault replacing it and working again, secondly I wanted to ask you to do something about this plugin, it could destroy a lot of wiimote, I wanted to point out that if they are broken 2 wiimote in the same way, thanks for involvement, one last thing, I'd like to help actively in the project, how can I help? Thanks and sorry my bad English.