Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin messed up my bluetooth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

coinkollector

I'm not exactly sure how to describe this, but here goes...
I was playing Mario Kart Wii when i decided that I wanted to play with a GC controller instead of a Wii Remote. The Wii Remote is connected to my bluetooth but not using passthrough. So I plugged in the 4 port Mayflash adapter and my controller. I was trying to figure out why the game wasn't recognizing my controller so I went into the controller settings, looked at it a bit, and exited out. I think I also restarted the game. Suddenly I remembered that you have to switch the adapter from PC mode to Wii U mode. So I did this.
After this, I think the Wii Remote disconnected and then I kept hearing the sound when you disconnect something from Windows. So I looked in the little taskbar thing and I saw that what kept disappearing and reappearing was my Bluetooth module. My computer has internal bluetooth so I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything I could have physically done to the computer. I tried restarting the computer, problem persisted. I tried updating the drivers in Device Manager, problem persisted. For now I've just disabled the bluetooth module in Device Manager because the sound was annoying me. Any ideas about what I did or what to do?
When you say the Bluetooth is repeatedly activating and deactivating, are you saying it happens before starting dolphin? You could uninstall usbdk. The latest dolphin versions don't support usbdk anyway.