Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GameCube Controller Adapter Connected, But Still Not Putting Any Inputs in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

XSaintsofDoomX

Hello Dolphin Community!

Im trying to play Super Smash Bros. Melee, and I have been trying to troubleshoot this myself for many hours. I look online to see if there is anything about this issue... I only found a few comments of people saying the same thing. I tried uninstalling the drivers, confirming with Zadig that the driver is correct "057E 0337" and switched to "WII U". The controller configuration is in Wii GameCube Adapter, and says that all the ports are connected, but whenever I try to play the game, nothing moves, no hand to choose character, nothing. I restarted my PC, and even pushed for a Windows update, nothing. If anyone had this issue, and/or found a way to fix it, can you please share more information?

Thanks!
Smile

XSaintsofDoomX

FIXED: If you bought an adapter from Amazon, and if it doesn't show up as WUB in Zadig, it might not work for PC emulators. bought a Hyperkin branded one and it works flawlessly.

thanks for viewing, and hope this brings you some answers! Big Grin